This style measures small.
We advise purchasing a waist size larger than your normal measurement for these to fit comfortably.
The VELTUFF® Reflex Hi-Vis Trousers are certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 2 standards for roadside, railway, or on-site safety. These trousers are made with tough CORDURA® fabric in high-wear areas to prolong their lifespan. They have cargo pockets on both legs, pen pockets, a D-ring, a hammer loop, back pockets, and hip pockets, providing ample storage for your belongings and tools. The trousers also feature top-loading knee pad pouches, allowing you to insert knee pads for added protection when working on your knees. The use of Bi-Stretch fabric in the gusset area adds comfort and flexibility.
The hem in this style is long enough to drop down for a longer leg length.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- RIS-3279-TOM (Orange only)
- Declaration of Conformity
- Top loading knee pad pouches
- Cargo Pockets
- Hammer loop
- Pen pocket
- Bi-Stretch gusset
- VELTUFF® waist band gripper
- VELTUFF® embroidery on centre back
- Reflective tape on back pockets
- Reflective tape on legs
- Main fabric; 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 280gm²
- Contrast fabric; 80% polyester, 20% cotton, 280gm²
- Hand or machine wash (max 40°C)
- Maximum 25 cycles
- Do not bleach
- Low tumble dry
- 2 dot iron
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.